WHAT'S IN MY PURSE
I have always been intrigued by “what’s in my purse” videos & posts. I don’t know what is so fascinating but I still love it. I wanted to share my own in case anyone else is a freak like me & wants to know what another person must have with them at all times.
1. Notebook: for any ideas, doodles, or thoughts
2. Wallet: cards, cash, & coin
3. Keys: to unlock
4. Pencil Case: for pills, protein bars, etc.
5. Floss: must have plus it has a cute little case
6. Tissues: definitely come in handy
7. Ibuprofen: in case I’m around anyone annoying
8. Liquid Stevia: to sweeten up life
9. Crystal Light: some have caffeine, some don’t.
10. Nars Lipgloss: in Turkish Delight. Perfect no-lipstick-needed gloss
11. Duo Lash Adhesive: with a brush! Perfect for after a sneeze…inner corner always pops off LOL
12. Perfume & Lotions: I wash my hands a lot & love to smell delicious
13. Sunglasses: to block sun & keep wrinkles off my face
14. Eyeglasses: because I haven’t gotten new contacts….
15. …Trampoline Socks & a Ring Pop: very spontaneous. Also, an accessory & a snack? LOVE
Not gonna lie…this also helped me clean out my purse…like a lot.